OGRE Pte Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. Application of Policy
This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all the associated regulations and guidelines which may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission of Singapore.
This Policy applies to all data in any form about an individual who can be identified from that data which are in our possession or under our control for the purposes of and in connection with our contractual duties and provision of our services.
Under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012, business contact information (e.g. name, business address, business telephone number) is not considered as personal data so long as it is used strictly for business-to-business (B2B) transactions.
2. Collection of Personal Data
Personal data are collected in relation to the provision of our training services, and this includes:
- Name or alias, gender, date of birth, nationality, and country and city of birth;
- Mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and other contact details;
- Resume, educational qualifications, professional qualifications and certifications and
- Employment references;
- Employment and training history;
- Work-related health issues and disabilities; and
You have choices regarding our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and withdraw your consent in a manner described in clause 5 below.
We may collect, disclose or use your personal data pursuant to an exception under the Personal Data Protection Act or other written law such as during the following situations:
- To respond to an emergency that threatens your life, health and safety or of another individual; and
- Necessary in the national interest, for any investigation or proceedings.
In general, subject to the applicable exceptions permitted in the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012, before we collect the above personal data from you, we will notify you of the purposes for which your personal data may be collected, used and/or disclosed, as well as obtain your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data for the intended purposes. If you choose not to provide us with the personal data described in this Policy, we may not be able to fulfil our contractual duties towards you or facilitate your request or provide the service to you.
3. Use of Personal Data Collected
Any Personal Data provided by you to us may be used for the following purposes (where relevant):
- Process and respond to your requests and queries;
- Send you information, updates, invitations, marketing and advertising materials and information.
- Update our records;
- Process your personal particulars to facilitate any payment;
- Compile data and conduct statistical or demographic analysis;
- Solicit and record your opinion/feedback via surveys and requests for feedback (if you consent to participating);
- Comply with a court order, other legal processes or other legal requirements of any governmental authority (including detecting, investigating and preventing any crime, offence or breaches);
- Comply with our internal policies/procedures and any applicable laws, rules and regulations, codes of practice, guidelines and any other legal purposes; and
- Allow us to use your Personal Data in any other ways for which we have notified you and obtained your consent accordingly.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
All Personal Data held by us will be kept confidential, but we may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly-related purpose for which the Personal Data was collected as described in section 3 and 4 above, provide such information to the following parties:
- Any person or company who is acting for, jointly or on our behalf, in respect of the purpose or a directly-related purpose for which the Personal Data was provided;
- To our clients where necessary for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization; and
- Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services due or requested; and
- Any government authority in compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations, codes of practices, guidelines, court order, other legal processes or requirements.
5. Withdrawal of Consent
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, you may send us the appropriate withdrawal request by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we can only process Consent Withdrawal Forms that are properly filled up and may need to contact you for clarification if such forms are deemed to be incomplete or unclear in any way. Please understand that your withdrawal of consent for purposes necessary to OGRE Pte Ltd fulfilling our contractual duties towards you or facilitating your request or providing our services to you may carry consequences. We will review and inform you on the consequences of the withdrawal prior to processing your request.
6. Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below at email@example.com.
An administration fee may be charged for the handling and processing of your request to access your personal data. If so, we will inform you of the fee beforehand.
7. Accuracy of Personal Data
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email.
8. Protection of Personal Data
We employ appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, regardless of the format in which it is held.
9. Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data were collected, and are no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
10. Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time and will place such amendments on this website.
This Policy applies in conjunction with contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of this Policy and any such changes.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or feedback regarding this Policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer :
Name : Melody Faundo
Position : General Manager
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number : +65 62652432
If you have any complaint relating to how we manage your personal data, you may send it to us via the email.